Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Litefire Laser

Jeff
    Take a deep breath and relax

Forums like these have members that run specific hardware and software and I doubt that any are tech support people associated with the laser you bought

If none of the members have the specific laser and software you bought you may not get your questions answered

People can only make guesses

My neighbor has a chinese 80w laser (direct imported) and he has to mirror the image in the graphic software before sending it to the laser

He has not found a solution to it but because he spent half the price of a US company importing the same laser or 1/5th the price of US manufacturer laser he just lives with it

www cnczone com maybe a better place to ask your question
    Last edited by Rob Damon; 07-26-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Wolford View Post
    How would I check that? I'm new to this type of thing.
    Here's a primer on steppers. You might troubleshoot the wiring, to make sure it's correct. If all checks out, it's possible you'll need to reverse the polarity in the firmware or simply swap wiring to get the stepper to turn in the correct direction.

https://reprap.org/wiki/Stepper_wiring

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Wolford View Post
    It only moves when burning text or when I do a manual test with the software.
    When you say manual test with software.... Does that mean you are pushing buttons to make it move (Hardware) or telling the machine to cut vector without raster and it moves in both axis?

Mark
    Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sipes View Post
    When you say manual test with software.... Does that mean you are pushing buttons to make it move (Hardware) or telling the machine to cut vector without raster and it moves in both axis?

Mark
    It's a software button that allows me to manually control the X and Y axis in test mode. I can move them manually with it, but not when I try to do an actual burn.

Thank you very much, Matt. It came pre-wired, but I'll take a look at it.