Hi all,
Love the support here. I am not new to DIY stuff, but I am (relatively) new to woodworking. I am about to get to setting up shop and have some questions.

1. Dust Extraction:
Working with my Dad for a lot of years the idea of dust extraction was nearly non-existent. Simply using a Craftsman Wet/Dry vac to clean up after was all we did. I'd like to do better than that of course! At least initially will not be able to afford a full on dust extraction/collection system, so I figured I'd do a dust cyclone and a vacuum. My question is this: Will a decent wet/dry vac (like a Ridgid 6HP/14 Gallon) coupled with a dust cyclone (like the Dust Deputy) work or do I really need to spring for one of the fancy dust extraction vacuums (like the Festool, Fein or Makita ones)?

2. Track Saw
Having used a circular saw for a number of years, I have found this out....I cannot cut a straight line to save my life (even with a straight edge clamped to the work piece). So...a track saw is in order for breaking down sheet goods and cutting off ends of uneven glue ups. Two questions: A. How often does one cut something deeper than 2-1/8"? and B. For the hobbyist who does not mind spending a bit extra for good quality tools, is there really that much difference between the Makita SP6000J and the Festool TS55?

3. Router Table
Have seen quite a lot of videos on YouTube, I think it's best if I create my own router table top and use a router lift. The question: I'm seriously considering an Incra fence for this table. Is that overkill? How often do you really need repeatable router table cuts?

4. Table Saw
My Dad is going to give me his Early 90s era Delta contractor table saw. I have a lot of questions on this. I do intend on putting an Incra TS-LS 32 table saw fence on it.
A. Is 1.75 HP enough for making most types of cabinetry?
B. Since it's only 1.75HP, should I use a thin-kerf saw blade (thinking of the Ridge Carbide TS2000 Ultra 3/32" ATB 48 Tooth combo blade)
C. Is it worth it to make a splitter since this doesn't have a riving knife?
D. Is it worth it to get one of those segmented motor belts?
E. It's a right tilt arbor, I see that a lot of saws are left tilt, does that really make any difference?

5. Jointer/Planer
Which one do I need first? For the planer, pretty much settled on the DeWalt DW735x, but which reasonably priced jointer should I look for?

6. Spindle/Disk sander
Anyone have some recommendations for these?

7. Band Saw
What sort of things should I look for in a mid-level band saw? Any recommendations?