Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Card scraper

Quote Originally Posted by bridger berdel View Post
    Older than me.

Bridger, rapidly approaching old guy status....
    And anyone younger than you is a kid?
    If the thunder don't get you, the lightning will.

An old man told me, a long time ago, that he had gotten old enough that Christmas came twice a year. I didn't understand what he was saying. I do now.

When we took my Mother out for her 92nd Birthday, she told us, "With ya'll pushing 60, it makes me feel old". I told her that I was sorry to tell her, but 92 was considered old. She'll be 103 in a few more weeks.

Tom, It did me good to read about your Mom. I think she should go into " motivational speaking"!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M King View Post
    An old man told me, a long time ago, that he had gotten old enough that Christmas came twice a year. I didn't understand what he was saying. I do now.

When we took my Mother out for her 92nd Birthday, she told us, "With ya'll pushing 60, it makes me feel old". I told her that I was sorry to tell her, but 92 was considered old. She'll be 103 in a few more weeks.
    Reminds me of my Grandma. She sent for here birth certificate when she wanted to get her Golden Age Fishing license. Her birthday was in May.............her birth certificate had her birthday listed as being in Aug.............. for ever after she demanded to have two birthday celebrations every year! We all loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Zaffuto View Post
    Exactly.

Isn't that how it works?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Zaffuto View Post
    Get off my lawn
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.