Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rockler's Sketchlist 3D Design Software

Actually a lot of things at Rockler are cheap but also cheaply made compared to other similar tools and jigs on the market. However, nothing online indicates charges for upgrades, just in a couple of cases difficulty downloading and installing an upgrade. Still researching it. When I get a couple of weeks that I can allocate a significant amount of time to the trial version, I will download and use it to see if it is easy to use, quick to learn, and accomplishes at least basic woodworking drawing/design capabilities. I can still use Sketchup with the free 2017 version so I'm just looking at the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Heinemann View Post
    I can still use Sketchup with the free 2017 version so I'm just looking at the future.
    I expect you've got a number of years before you need to worry about changing away from from using SketchUp 2017 Make. There are a lot of people still using SketchUp 6, 7, and 8. I even have 3.1 from 2004 on my Win 10 machine and it runs just fine. And there's always SketchUp Free which has a number of benefits.
    Last edited by Dave Richards; 02-28-2019 at 6:30 PM.

Stevo -

Go to the Fusion 360 website and look for the "Free Trial" link. When you get there, reference the screenshot for info.

Hope this helps,

WayneScreenshot (2).jpg