I'm attempting to hook 4" dust collection tubing to a Mini Max FS-41 Elite. This machine is about 10 years old. I found a thread here where folks were talking about 120mm dust ports, but that's not what this is. It's the thin blue plastic material and it measures almost exactly 4-1/2" OD and just a smidgeon over 4-1/4" ID. 4-in. black hose won't go in it. It's like trying to fit together two pieces of almost identical diameter. Those black hose-to-hose connectors are too small to fit inside. And remember... before someone says "duct tape" this is a machine with 2 dust ports... depending on whether it's configured as a planer or as a jointer... so I have to be able to connect and disconnect.

Has anyone found a manufacturer who accommodates these odd-sized euro fittings?

I'm going to have the same problem connecting my table saw, I'm sure. In my old shop... I had cut slits in the end of some black dust hose and it fit -- sort of. I'd like to get something better... something that didn't have to be fiddled with or that fell off during use like would occasionally happen in my old shop.

Thanks!