Thread: Accuride Style Drawer Guides

Accuride Style Drawer Guides

Hello, Creekers! I used to buy accuride style ball bearing drawer guides direct from a manufacturer located in the Midwest...I believe in Ohio. However, it has been 5 years since I last ordered, and I am either misremembering the company name, or the URL. I thought the name was Schoette, but I may be off base.

They had a very basic website, good product at much lower than I could buy any of the other similar competitors. Does this ring any bells with anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    They're not in Ohio but I have ordered drawer slides from CabinetParts.com and Woodworker Supply
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Thanks, Lee. I finally figured out where I used to order from. It's Schock Metall https://www.schockmetal.com/us/home.html

Their website is difficult to navigate, and I think I'm going to have to contact them to get into the login details again because I don't know if my old info will work.

All the best!