Thread: Router table I'm thinking about getting on cl

Router table I'm thinking about getting on cl

Hey guys If this isn't allowed please let me know I'm in the market for a router table and lift and router this one is on my list of maybes but the jessem lift is what I had decided on I found this on Craigslist the price seems good what should I look out for
    Ps
    I had decided on the jessem table fence and lift if was to buy new

'https://neworleans.craigslist.org/tls/d/arabi-kreg-precision-router-table-with/6857885116.html
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 04-10-2019 at 4:51 PM. Reason: removed active link

Looks like a nice setup - a friend of mine had a very similar one if not the same one. It’s been discontinued by Kreg and they don’t carry parts. His was missing the knob to tighten down the fence and I had to make one.

But, add up how much a similar setup would cost new, the. discount that price 30-60% (depending on how much you value new items with warranty).

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Day View Post
    Looks like a nice setup - a friend of mine had a very similar one if not the same one. It’s been discontinued by Kreg and they don’t carry parts. His was missing the knob to tighten down the fence and I had to make one.

But, add up how much a similar setup would cost new, the. discount that price 30-60% (depending on how much you value new items with warranty).
    Thanks Matt, I decided to hold off. Looking at the jessem lift, table, stand fence package it is only 160 more new and is also phenolic where the kreg while a good table is high pressure laminate. So really at 600 I don't think it's a great dealit is a good deal though considering the bosh 1617 router included is also the router I'm choosing. So that's another 150 more.
    It's a good deal but I kinda want to to really invest in my router set up.so I will just buy slow and ill have the package I really want in a bit.