Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Happened to Woodworks?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker
    Unfortunately, this is not possible for those of us who do not receive DIY and do not want to increase our cable bill for the sake of one channel. HGTV doesn't cost me anything extra...oh, well...
    Well Jim,
    if you want to organize an e-mail campaign to ask for it back, let me know and I will gladly e-mail HGTV and add my name.
    Jim Fuller Lineville, Al

Quote Originally Posted by Dan McLaughlin
    Wood Works on HGTV was a "special presentation" from the DIY Network. More than likely DIY or HGTV terminated the relationship even though I think that they are both owned by the same company. Comcast just added DIY so I can still get David on DIY juist not on Saturday morning @ 7:00.
    What channel is DIY on, I have Comcast but I'm in the Swedesboro area and don't think they added it here yet. Wish Comcast would standardize most of thier channel line-up. Last time I got Digital cable hooked up I lost HGTV. Called and asked why and they said I shouldn't have gotten it the last year and half I was watching it. I took the digital cable out. The only reason I have cable is for the local sports (Flyers/Phils). Don't think there's anywhere we can email our question/complaints to HGTV about the DIY special programming of WW.

Pete

[QUOTE=Perry Schmidt]We recently got TiVo. Man, I LOVE this thing!

Perry,
    I think your message requires a "Gloat" warning.
    Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Stahl
    What channel is DIY on, I have Comcast but I'm in the Swedesboro area and don't think they added it here yet. Wish Comcast would standardize most of thier channel line-up. Last time I got Digital cable hooked up I lost HGTV. Called and asked why and they said I shouldn't have gotten it the last year and half I was watching it. I took the digital cable out. The only reason I have cable is for the local sports (Flyers/Phils). Don't think there's anywhere we can email our question/complaints to HGTV about the DIY special programming of WW.

Pete
    Pete DIY is on 121 on Comcast which is in one of their Digital Cable packages
    Dan McLaughlin

Saw this on another Forum

Saw this web page on another fourm. A bunch of people are already writing in there comments about the removal of this program. I have to. You can put generic stuff in for the Address and Phone number so you don't have to give out personal information. Hope this helps.

http://hgtv.com/hgtv/about_us/text/0...0_4964,00.html