Thread: C'mon over and visit!!

C'mon over and visit!!

Dear Friends,

In 1996, a friend of ours got a TERRIFIC after-season deal on Christmas cards. She bought about thirty boxes. Every year since then, our first Christmas card is from Marquita and every year it is the SAME card. There is only one minor problem. The card is a 1996 calendar! We LOVE it!!

Following her splendid example, I did a Christmas poem to my SMC friends a couple of years ago and have posted it ever since. If you have seen it before, don't waste your time. However, even if you do not celebrate Christmas or any form of religion at all, I think that you will get a smile from my incompetent plight. I'm not looking for Christians! I'm looking for SYMPATHY!!

Please accept my invitation to join me on the "Off Topic" Forum. The thread is entitled, "A Christmas Story". Thank you!

May PEACE and LOVE be with you all!!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

10 years of the same card. Sounds like something I'd do. Not cause I'm goofy, just because I'm really cheap when it comes to stuff like that. Well OK, maybe I'm goofy too.

Remember what you were doing 10 years ago? Every time I got that calendar I'd think back to 1996 and remember that year.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

Remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Laustrup
    Remember what you were doing 10 years ago? Every time I got that calendar I'd think back to 1996 and remember that year.

Karl
    Karl,
    1996?? I don't remember what I did earlier this morning! HMMM? Did I have two cups of tea or was it three?

EGADS! Maybe I didn't have ANY!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!