Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I going to regret this?

Hey Scott,

not to worry.....6-8 months of theraphy and you'll be back to normal again.....

Hahaha....that's a good one Andy!!!

Wow, I've never seen a rep do that before....and you passed it up huh? I guess I would have done the same thing since I have four routers already.

Go find her and Buy it!! Esp if its the router you need/want. That's a pretty good deal..
    Jerry

Scott....the biggest regret you'll have is telling anyone at this site what you did!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

5. Yep, you made a big mistake! Sorry! I hope you feel better soon. That was a great deal on that set. ~$175 (after the 20% gift card) WOW, are you still kicking yourself? Man I would be! I hope you made it back to pick it up. You are going to regret this one! No mail in rebate to mess around with? You should have jumped on that one. Well, anyway, I hope I made you feel better. Run she may still be there. Let us know what happens. Later, Bill

I have that router. Love it.

I have a better story to tell. About two years ago (a store) had the wrong stock number on a rebate form on their web page. It was a $50 rebate on any Porter cable tool listed. The wrong number was for a palm sander that retailed for $49. They paid me a dollar to buy the thing . I found out it was truly a mistake when they changed their stock number on that item. I asked a rep from PC and they said it was a mistake but they honored the rebate with no questions.

To the OP...the only problem with what the woman said to you was the use of the word "new"...the DW618 has been available for a few years now and was introduced to the world at the IWF in Atlanta back in about 2003 or so. That said...great router. I have it an all three bases and love it. (Only my two Festool routers make me smile more and for different reasons)
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...