I got a shooting board rigged up for trimming 15° bevels on board edges to mock up the profile in this thread.
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=27403

I know I could attach a wedge to my LV BU Jointer Fence but wanted to do this with a shooting board instead. I cut the pieces slightly fat on the BS so I could trim and true them up with the plane. I've done the first couple of piece with a LN LA Jack as it seemed about the best size for the work/board. The bevels couldn't be coming out any better after planing but I'm having a problem holding the work to the shooting board. Due to the slope on the wedges, the holddowns have a tendency to want to squish the work back out. I've thought about cutting an angled notch in the bottom of the holddowns to try and trap the back corner edge of the work, but I'm not sure if that's going to solve my problem. Once I get that little problem solved, I intend to glue some stop blocks on the wedges to act as a fence so that all the pieces come out the same width. My original plan was to counterbore some carriage bolts through the board from underneath, up through the holddown blocks. Just to test out the plan, I just attached the holddowns with screws and started running into the problem. The pieces are only 1.25" wide on the bottom side (narrower on the Up side) so there's not an awful lot of room for holddowns.
Any thoughts (using the existing shooting board) as to how to hold these in place?
Thanks for looking.

ShootBoard1.jpg

ShootBoard2.jpg

ShootBoard4.jpg

ShootBoard5.jpg