Thread: Family Reunion Auction ...

Family Reunion Auction ...

The Dalton side of my family (Mom's) are having the annual family reunion next weekend. Everyone who is "crafty" brings something to auction off. This pays for the dinner and pavilion next year. Almost everyone buys something and we get to see alot of what the other folks are spending time doing. Here are some of the things I made this weekend to auction off. Several Butternut turned boxes (surprise), some pen and pencil sets and a candlestick. I also made up some pens to send to Scott Greaves for his Pen For Friends project. Thanks for looking, be safe and have fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks, Ron

Hey, I want to join the Dalton Gang so I can bid on and win some of that cool stuff too! Great looking work Ron! Our family, on my Dad's side, have done the Auction thing in the past to help defray the expense of the facilities for our Reunion also. It is a lot of fun, and I am always surprised to see what my relatives come up with. It sure adds a touch of surprise to the annual get together. Nice looking work, it should bring top dollar...............especially if I was there as a Shill for ya! Have a great time, and thanks for sharing your work with us!