Thread: I love my Fein Multimaster

I love my Fein Multimaster

I just got to use my Fein Multimaster while installing a built in. It's great! I've used it before for sanding but this is the first time I used the plunge cut blade. It was so simple, I marked where I needed to cut the old base molding and just sliced it right through. Nice clean cut, easy to use... Sure made the job go quickly!

-Alden

Allen,
    I've heard so much about the Fein Multimaster. A "pro" site I check into every once in a while asked what was the best tool they have...it's by far the Fein Multimaster. I have to look into it and find out why.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Clabo
    Allen,
    I've heard so much about the Fein Multimaster. A "pro" site I check into every once in a while asked what was the best tool they have...it's by far the Fein Multimaster. I have to look into it and find out why.
    glenn, they work as advertised. love mine too

Okay Todd...I believe you. There's not much more anyone can say than that. Now...Electric...air...cordless?
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Clabo
    Okay Todd...I believe you. There's not much more anyone can say than that. Now...Electric...air...cordless?
    mine is air, but the electrics work well also, never used the cordless...02 tod

another vote for the multi.

i got one after jhn millians recommended it to me. said that he rated his as important as a sawsall. one you have one you find out that you dont know how you got by with out it. have used mine for wood and steel as well it is a solid dependable tool. mine is electric
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

Mine is electric variable speed. The price was great, my neighbor needed some cabinets installed in their bathroom. I would have done it for free (always help out the neighbor who has a bigger tractor than you do...). He insisted on getting me a tool for the shop. I showed him the multimaster and he suggested the kit with all the attachments. Who was I to argue?

-Alden

One of my favorite tools, not used often, but when used, performs functions no other tool in my collection can do. Truly a high quality specialty tool. I would never attempt another remodeling project without having one available. I primarily use mine for plunge cuts in mouldings, drywall, and trimming door jambs for flooring, etc.

The too small plastic case is less than desireable for a tool of this quality.

Couldn't agree more

Yep, I was "forced" to buy one to do an repair,

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=28012

Wonderful easy to use tool, the one I got at Amazon had a metal case and more slots than I can figure out what to use them for.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Alden Miller
    I just got to use my Fein Multimaster while installing a built in. It's great! I've used it before for sanding but this is the first time I used the plunge cut blade. It was so simple, I marked where I needed to cut the old base molding and just sliced it right through. Nice clean cut, easy to use... Sure made the job go quickly!

-Alden
    Is that what the little triangles of sandpaper are for.... I have yet to use it for sanding... I installed laminate flooring throughout the house and used that little guy for cutting all the bottoms of the door jams off...quick and clean a definite tool must have for any tool fanatic (which I think most of us are )
    I can pay retail anywhere, so how's your service?
    Grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory one project at a time
    Maker of precision cut firewood

Mike, that's funny!

I haven't used any of the sheets that it came with (nor any of the four boxes I had to have when I went to the next WW show). I have been cutting down 500 grit abralon pads and using them. Sure helps getting into the corners!

-Alden

jim i agree the stock case is too small,so i bought one of these.the 14-7/8" case.works great.http://www.coastaltool.com/cgi-bin/S...fd7+1136428737

Larry beat me to the punch! Yup, my Fein MM actually gets stored right next to the Sawzall!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!