Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back Order has been Back Ordered :(

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lightstone View Post
    +1, from a guy who has anesthetized >30,000 patients for them. They truly save lives. Lots of them. If it's your time to get one, guzzle the prep (which sucks), crap your brains out, then go in and possibly save your life. The procedure is simple. You get hooked up to a bunch of monitors, then lights out, lights back on again, fart your brains out, then go home. Easy-peasy.

Now imagine if you do your prep and find out your GI doctor is back-ordered for months.

Who know, everything else seems back-ordered.
    "your GI doctor is 'back-ordered' is that colonoscopy humor?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald G. Burns View Post
    Backorders are the norm now.
    Indeed they are. But I stand by my statement that 'backorder' and 'overstock' are not the same. One cannot be overstocked on something that isn't in stock at all. I don't care where it is in the shipping pipeline.... no have? Not in stock. Cannot be overstock.

Back orders have been the norm unfortunately. I had some Lee Valley Mortising bits on order, but after nearly a years wait, I had to cancel. I have about 5 back orders with Woodpeckers atm. One of them being my multi-router that could have been put to good use months ago.

I’m being patient, though. I understand the strain Covid has put on business’, and is continuing to.