Thread: how to print one page only Micro Outlook 2007

how to print one page only Micro Outlook 2007

yeah stop laughing at my outdated program. when I get an email and if its pages long and I only want to print the first page I cant see the box. In word or any other thing I find print page 1 only. What am I missing, I didnt got through it all now but have before, have to be missing it or need much stronger glasses. If I clic on All it gives me odd or even I just want the one first page

thanks

Capture.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't have an answer on the printing part but will say that at least half the shops I walk into are still running their CNC routers on Windows 95, so don't feel too embarrassed.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Warren,
    Here is Microsoft's commentary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...2-f55af3d9ef20 It looks like that is in one of the service packs. There are a couple of youtube videos on this issue as well.

John

Hi thanks

no phone or net for a few days. guy cut the cable in town. On top running fibre optics to us so quality up here is still like two metal cans with a string pulled tight between. Some days they need to retighten the string.

Glad you answered first of all its not me not finding it and how to solve it.

I had XP and worked fine then 7 and in emails you could not save photos. I thought I thought this stuff is supposed to move forward? Overall its pretty brilliant. I was just emailing a neighbours son who is in Europe and said 20 plus years ago it was a fax machine doing this and it stunk compared to this digital take a photo and and.

Its pretty staggering how well it works and what it can do. You mean that photo I just took somehow in some number of seconds went through some wires and flew through the air and landed in his lap top same as it was here. Are you kidding me. pretty amazing.

I have office 2007, opened outlook (never used it) and called up the print option--
    Mine has a 'page range' options that yours doesn't-- not sure why-?

pr.jpg
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Outlook 2010 has a page range in that window. Maybe you could get a free PDF printer if you don't already have one. Print to pdf, open the PDF file, then print a single page there.

Where it says "Number of pages", what are your options in the drop down if you click it? Does have an option for Specific pages?

there is no one page odd or even cant look now. I also figure in my own Mcgiver way I can put one sheet in tell it to print print the sheet the no more paper and cancel print.

Like my SCM planer that i want a speed control on, mcguiver way kick it in and out of gear it never gets close to full speed. Fine for now when needed worm drive variable speed skip the planer transmission in some fashion when I can. Mcgiver till then

concur on 'number of pages', you can choose odd or even only- and canceling the print doesn't usually work, because by the time your page is printed the spooler is usually done uploading the printer

The PDF printer is a good idea, a couple of extra steps but it works, and you can save the pdf separately for later...
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter

yean Kevin agree, in a panic a few times forgot to press one page on a large doc and poof tons want to go through, I pull out the paper tray and stop it then work on cancel print. Agree is super slow getting them to stop. ILl have to try the PDF thing, didnt know it would work from an email as that is where I as trying to print the first page only from

Just go online and search "cc pdf printer"- it's free, once you install it, it becomes another "printer". Adobe now owns it, nothing wrong with that, but whenever you 'print' a PDF, an icon in your task bar pops up, you have to click on that to get the 'save' menu to appear. (Before Adobe the save menu just showed up). Treat it as any other printer, whatever a regular printer will put on paper, the PDF printer just turns into a PDF...
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter