Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Farm "Tool" by Kubota

If you have the means to pick it up, Rich...that's the way to go in this case. Hopefully, it will be a nice excursion for you, too. Make sure you have extra tie-downs/chains/binders as that's a heavy sucker and also a wee bit topheavy on a trailer.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    If you have the means to pick it up, Rich...that's the way to go in this case. Hopefully, it will be a nice excursion for you, too. Make sure you have extra tie-downs/chains/binders as that's a heavy sucker and also a wee bit topheavy on a trailer.
    A welder upgraded the car hauler with ten pockets, a rub rail, and eight heavy duty D rings. Tie down chains and binders include wheel tie down straps, binders, etc. When moving a smaller tractor, I used ten tie downs/binders.....a bit of an overkill but it went nowhere. I also drive slow when loaded.....it irritates others, but .......

Love my Kubota tractor! nice to hear that yours is going strong after 20 years Jim. I hope mine lasts at least that long! A cab would be nice, but it wasn't in the budget.
    IMG_5499.jpeg

A reputation for craftsmanship is a responsibility
    to never take lightly.

Kubota do last a long time. I bought my L225 in 1974 and it still runs like new

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Riddle View Post
    A welder upgraded the car hauler with ten pockets, a rub rail, and eight heavy duty D rings. Tie down chains and binders include wheel tie down straps, binders, etc. When moving a smaller tractor, I used ten tie downs/binders.....a bit of an overkill but it went nowhere. I also drive slow when loaded.....it irritates others, but .......
    Sounds like you have everything covered...including annoying other drivers.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Sounds like you have everything covered...including annoying other drivers.
    Annoying others seems to be a natural talent. I have a plan B as well; it involves just giving a friend just north of Philly the tractor. Plan B isn't likely though.

Nice Tractor RR! I dont think youll ever regret the cab.

way off topic.... but I thought some of you tractor guys would like this.
    897BF4CD-BF90-4741-8C9D-E7846F593BE9_1_201_a.jpg