Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3,000 posts. I either need to get a life, or find SMC incredibly helpful.

Not that I'm remotely in competition for this, but where do you find the master list of members and numbers of posts? Curious where I stand down the list. Also curious what member number I am.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lightstone View Post
    Not that I'm remotely in competition for this, but where do you find the master list of members and numbers of posts? Curious where I stand down the list. Also curious what member number I am.
    It looks like you are member number 59292 . You can find this by going to your profile, (click on your name) and the number will be in the address bar.

To see the member list, on the pull down that says Community, there is a link to the member list. I think you are 130 or 131st on the all time posting list.

John

The posting list is very interesting. It is hard to understand how some have so much time to post with one member over 8.5 posts per day.