Thread: Price of Being Friendly Just Went Up

Price of Being Friendly Just Went Up

The price of Friend of the Creek increased from $50 to $150 sometime between Feb 16 and today. No announcement on the Forum or notification of Friends. Inflation is hitting friendship pretty high. Must be a supply chain issue.

Maybe there should be an option to be an Acquaintance of the Creek for $75, or something like that.

All I could find was this post talks about the new "Friends" forum. It says to PM Keith Outten with questions. Maybe that would be helpful in this case too.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Blog Entries
    My understanding is that the $150.00 support level allows commercial users to offer products or services. In other words an advertising fee. It seems reasonable. I hope to join when I get my act a little more together.
    Best Regards, Maurice

If you click on the red "Friends of the Creek" on the toolbar, then click "Become a friend" - it still says $50.

https://sawmillcreek.org/friends.php?do=signup
    Last edited by Rich Engelhardt; 03-30-2022 at 10:07 AM.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Rich, Aaron missed editing the document in the link you provided. I will ask him to correct it when he gets back off of vacation.

Thomas, I have received many requests to provide a place that people can use to advertise small businesses and their products and services. It took a long time to setup the parameters for the new forum. I expect in time the new forum will be very popular. The old database listing will disappear very soon.