Baseball used to thrill me, even if the game didn't move at a break neck speed. That was the point. In theory a game could go on forever. The DH kind of struck me as a fowl move. There were some pitchers who were able to hit the ball. One hitter who used to hold some batting records may now only have his pitching records unbroken, Babe Ruth. Interesting that one of his starts ended up being a perfect game for the reliever, though it has since been classified as a no hitter through changes in the definition of a perfect game > https://www.mlb.com/cut4/ernie-shore...on/c-132245176

I'm not sure if/how the strike zone would be ajusted (or not) for different sized players; for example, should a 6 foot 7 inch Aaron Judge should have a larger strike zone than a 5 foot 8 inch Jose Altuve?
Anyone remember Eddie Gaedel? His on base percentage was 1.000. He was 3'7" tall.

Even when listening on radio excitement came with each pitch. Starting an inning with a free runner in scoring position? That's codswallop! Next thing you know we will have aluminum bats in the major leagues.

jtk