Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mazda as a brand.

My only Mazda was a 1988 (gen-2) RX7.

Great car except that it was well-nigh invisible: people kept running into it.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

I have a 2016 CX3. The A/C has a defect and fails early. They extended the the warranty, but kept it a secret. When it broke I had it fixed at a local shop for $500. When I found out about the recall I asked Mazda to reimburse me. They told me to drop dead. My last Mazda.

I have a 2016 CX5 AWD and it eats the snow like it is it not there and has been great when I hit the lumber yard, I can put the seats down and load it up and it gets great mileage if I keep it at 70 MPH or less on the highway, 30 MPGs or better. The wifey had 2007 3 hatchback we got new and has been mostly trouble free. The A/C died a couple years but at 15 years old it is the first major expense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cothern View Post
    I have a 2016 CX5 AWD and it eats the snow like it is it not there and has been great when I hit the lumber yard, I can put the seats down and load it up and it gets great mileage if I keep it at 70 MPH or less on the highway, 30 MPGs or better. The wifey had 2007 3 hatchback we got new and has been mostly trouble free. The A/C died a couple years but at 15 years old it is the first major expense.
    I had that generation Mazda 3 and loved everything about it, almost. The rust was terrible. I gave it to my youngest when it was 8 years old, but it still ran like a top.