Thread: Another Shoutout - This time to Dynamic Saw

Another Shoutout - This time to Dynamic Saw

Based on Creeker recommendations, I use Dynamic Saw for my saw blade and router bit resharpening. I just had a very positive experience with them. I sent a bunch of blades in for sharpening and they called me to let me know one of my blades got damaged in one of their machines and was not repairable. It was a Forest Chopmaster, but had been repaired in the past and had been sharpened a couple of times.

As expected, they were very apologetic and offered to replace the blade with a new one of theirs ($170). I said that was fair, however it was a 10" that was from my old 10" miter saw and I was going to resell it as I bought a 12" miter saw. No problem, they said, we'll give you a new 12" blade ($212). I said that was generous, however I already had two 12" chop saw blades. How about a credit? No problem, how much? I said that they should credit me what they though was fair. When I got the invoice, they had given me a $125 credit for the blade, which I thought was very generous. Plus, I didn't have to hassle selling the blade.

Nice treatment from a good company. And, they do a great job sharpening blades!

Glad to hear of your positive experience with Dynamic Saw. They are local to me, and I've been to their facility a couple of times and have always been impressed with how friendly and knowledgeable everyone is, not just the father/son team that own the business. I'm quite surprised your blade got damaged but not at all surprised how they worked to make it right.

John

I've used them twice this year and had a good experience both times. No question, they are now my go-too for sharpening.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Thanks for the feedback. I always appreciate hearing about good vendors.
    Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I have a local service that has the same/similar CNC sharpening machine and I still
    use Dynamic Saw. Customer service is the difference maker.

These folks also provide great long distance service to Alaska. They are my first choice!
    cheers, Sean