Thread: sear craftsman 351.226250 10 inch drill press

sear craftsman 351.226250 10 inch drill press

I just bought a used (in good shape) Sears Craftsman 10 inch drill press. Looks older.. On-off old style toggle switch is on the left hand side of the head. I am looking for a manual. I googled but only found some scam sites. I am also looking for the 9/16 id adjustment handle.. Any help would be appretiated...

Googling 351.226250 brings up a buffer. 351.225250 is a 10" drill press.

Thanks.. Will try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heinen View Post
    I just bought a used (in good shape) Sears Craftsman 10 inch drill press. Looks older.. On-off old style toggle switch is on the left hand side of the head. I am looking for a manual. I googled but only found some scam sites. I am also looking for the 9/16 id adjustment handle.. Any help would be appretiated...
    Is this the part you are looking for?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Kris

Thats it and a manual (just for kicks).. Thanks

Mike - I got that diagram off of ereplacementparts.com. It looks like all of the parts are unavailable. I have a cast iron crank I took off of my benchtop drill press. I replaced it with a wheel because I didn't have clearance for the crank after I built a larger table for it. It looks like the inside diameter is 9/16" (measured at .565"). You can have it if you pay the shipping.
    Regards,

Kris

I will get back with you on that... when money is more loose...

Mike - I sent you a PM
    Regards,

Kris