Thread: BP Archive CD -- Looking for post

BP Archive CD -- Looking for post

I was looking for a post from some time ago (maybe 8-months to 1 yr) that I can't remember if it was posted here, WC, or on the Badger Pond site. After searching this and the WC forum, I'm guessing it must be on BP.

If someone has the CD, could you search for a post titled something like "Just a table"... I was wanting to take a look at the photos posted on the message. I recall the table had included a natural bark inclusion on the top and had a shelf between the table legs.

If by chance you can find this, would you please email the thread/photo to me (eric2mail@yahoo.com) or possibly post it here with credit.

Thanks

Not sure if this is it

I don't know if this was what you were looking for or not, but I know a guy that makes stuff that sounds similar. His name is Malcom Timbers, I believe his a member of the forum, but here are two pictures I took from his site that sounded similar to what you were talking about. Hope it helps. His website is www.rusticgreenwoods.com if you want to contact him.

Noah
    Last edited by Noah Alkinburgh; 02-10-2004 at 8:03 AM.

Thanks Noah... Those are great pieces. But, this was a formal dining table, and not a rustic or green wood piece. The style does not match the work shown on http://www.rusticgreenwood.com/

The table was average dining size, probably about 7' long and 36 or so inches wide, with only one corner left as a rough inclusion. Except for the one corner, the table was the expected kiln dried finished stock.

Thanks for posting even more ideas for the future..