Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Michigan Creekers: February 25th Lunch

My wife told me I was complaining Friday about my throat, I don't remember that. I guess the walking around in the cold and drinking beer didn't help the cause. i stayed home from work these last two days and may end up staying home tomorrow too if I don't get feelin a little better. At least today I'm not sleeping all day and dizzy.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Young
    My wife told me I was complaining Friday about my throat, I don't remember that. I guess the walking around in the cold and drinking beer didn't help the cause. i stayed home from work these last two days and may end up staying home tomorrow too if I don't get feelin a little better. At least today I'm not sleeping all day and dizzy.
    My wife was asking me on saturday why I was getting a little annoying cough but I thought nothing of it. Come Monday morning I couldn't even move out of bed, I have had 36 hours of sleep I should be good for a while. Right now the fever must be breaking as I am sweating like crazy....but I'll always be dizzy

yuc

Jim,
    That's how I have been feeling.
    Sunday, I could not get myself to do anything and the last two days have been sleep, sleep and more sleep. Now it has settled into my lungs and it's cough, cough, sneeze, cough, cough, sneeze. Ooo that hurts my head.

You guys are just saying that to make me feel better, it's not working. Now we need someone to pin it on.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Young
    You guys are just saying that to make me feel better, it's not working. Now we need someone to pin it on.
    Wasn't this whole thing John Bailey's idea?
    Only the Blue Roads

Andy,

It must have been the beer cause I didn't have any and I feel fine. Wasn't my idea to drink the beer.

John
    John Bailey
    Sawmill Creek is a member supported forum. Click here to donate.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bailey
    Andy,

It must have been the beer cause I didn't have any and I feel fine. Wasn't my idea to drink the beer.

John
    Can't be the beer, Steve bought me some special beer so I wouldn't have to drink that cheep generic beer. I really like that guy.
    Jim

Sleep, what sleep?

36 hours!!!!!!!!!, I was up all night with 4 kids now projectile barfing. I got a little shut-eye on the couch after 5:00 am. Got woke up at 7:30 by my daughter who needed a ride to her school car pool cause I haven't fixed her car yet. Sometimes I just hate the timing of things. I've been eye balling my work shop, thinking about installing a cot or something. Bet the wife wouldn't go for that though. The wife and I have been talking about putting the laundry room in the basement so we can add an extra washer and dryer. Right now with all the barfing going on, it is becoming a priority. One set doesn't seem to keep up with all the extra washing going on. So far I have managed to avoid getting doused, not so with the wife. She's taken several direct hits. It's good she's a RN, she's used to gross stuff.