Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pocket Hole Poll / Spin off Question?

IMG_9362[1412].jpgIMG_9357[1411].jpg IMG_9359[1410].jpg

I have two Kreg jigs one is an original design when they first came out (bought it at one of the wood shows) without any chip removal holes in it when I got it. Then Kreg had the option to send it back to add the chip removal holes (standard now). The other one I have is one that Kreg only made for 1 or 2 years. (Not sure of the model / does anyone know?) The picture is not so good as it was taken hanging on the wall, but the jig is mounted on a board and it has air assist foot pedal to clamp/secure the board (temporarily taped to the wood in blue tape for storage). The drill mounts to the jig but the chuck as you can see holds the drill bit below the unit. It works great for large sheets as you just step on the foot pedal and the clamp is in the back and you just start the drill and push down on the spring assist chuck in front were you stand as you never have to try to put the drill in the hole as its already in the hole, just push down and let it spring up, let up on the pedal slide stock, push down and so on. It also came with the adjustable slide stops as well for production work. I am not sure why they didn't catch on.
    Last edited by richard poitras; 04-10-2023 at 11:38 PM.
    Richard Poitras
    Central, Michigan....
    01-02-2006