Thread: National Championship Series

National Championship Series

The LSU Nation Championship Series continues. I did the Football pen and box when they won in 2019. I did the Basketball pen today and turned the cap section for the Baseball Championship pen. I still need to come up with something for the nib section on the Baseball pen. I will start on the boxes next. The Women's Softball National Championship hopefully will be next.

Bobby
    Louisiana

Finished up the display pen boxes for the LSU NCAA Baseball and Basketball Championship Series. Still need to complete the Baseball pen.
    Not sure why pictures are displayed the way they are.

Bobby
    Louisiana
    LSU National Championship Series - Baseball Pen box.jpgLSU National Championship Series - Baseball Pen box2.jpgLSU National Championship Series - Basketball Pen Box.jpgLSU National Championship Series - Basketball Pen Box2.jpgLSU National Championship Series - Basketball Pen Box3.jpg

Well, after trying to find a polymer clay baseball blank already made or to print a label baseball blank and cast it, I decided to try my hand at making my own polymer clay blank. Pretty good for first attempt. The LSU NCAA Championship series is now complete, until the Women's Softball and Gymnastic teams wins their championships. Geaux Tigers!!!