Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Running with Creeker turners can ruin your reputation!

Enjoy Bud!
    Have Chainsaw- Will Travel

As if I hadn't been spending a lot of time in front of the computer. I had to tell my wife what was going on to save having to go through a divorce.

BTW, I AM sorry, if we stirred anyones feathers the wrong way. BUT, it was worth it.

Bruce
    Last edited by Bruce Shiverdecker; 02-01-2006 at 10:43 PM.

I need a sleeping pill!

Ken,
    I don't know what the problem is but every time I try to get some sleep, I keep seeing the number 045781840580756 flying across the ceiling with an undefined "threat" assigned to it! Anyway, we have all survived and are better for the experience.

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Thompson
    Ken,
    I don't know what the problem is but every time I try to get some sleep, I keep seeing the number 045781840580756 flying across the ceiling with an undefined "threat" assigned to it! Anyway, we have all survived and are better for the experience.

Dale T.
    Im wit you dale

No sweat!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Shiverdecker
    BTW, I AM sorry, if we stirred anyones feathers the wrong way. BUT, it was worth it. Bruce
    Bruce,
    I was "Irritated" also and I was aware of what was going on. Heart, Hoyt and Spring were acting like little kids staying up all night to EXPOSE Santa. They even "pulled the trigger" two weeks before their promised deadline. I will try to forgive them and I hope that you will do the same!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

I learned along time ago NOT TO HOLD GRUDGES. IT's NEVER worth it. Life is too short. Therefore, I WISH ALL ON THE CREEK THE BEST!

Bruce

Ken,

Dale T.
    Awwww Pesh, I almost had that number erased from my memory [can't remember hardly anything, but I can remember a 15 digit number].

That's the number of sheep I was up to before the landing.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

8. Ken, you are one lucky guy to have so many friends!

I have to say, you need to quit fooling with this place, bolt that sucker down, and get turning!!

We want to se ROUND stuff........... NOW!!

Don't mind me...I'm still trying to backfill that big old hole I dug for the shelter. Next time, if you guys don't mind, instead of waiting for a bomb to go off, how about we wait for a rosebud to bloom or something nice and quiet like that??? Have fun Ken!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Good things happen to good people ... so that would make you ... good people.

I had no idea of what was happening until the bomb landed. At one point you joined in right behind me as stating you were in the dark. Somehow though, reading between the lines, you knew you were ground zero. It's reallly nice when friends do things like this for friends.

Enjoy the addiction. As a newly addicted turner, I sure do. My thanks for this in particular go to Bruce S.

Rick
    Possumpoint

Ken,

Dale T.
    Same here

Ken

Hope you enjoy it! They should really just give the lathes away so that you will buy all the tools and chucks you need to go with them.
    Have fun!
    Sparky Paessler

If you have to be a "victim" of a practical joke, this is the place to be!
    Mark Patoka
    Stafford, VA

Ken,

You're welcome! AND where are the turnings ? Lets get some dust around your shop from that thing !
    "The element of competition has never worried me, because from the start, I suppose I realized wood contains so much inspiration and beauty and rhythm that if used properly it would result in an individual and unique object." - James Krenov

What you do speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say. -R. W. Emerson