Thread: Parkerville Wood Products Sale - Near Hartford, CT

Parkerville Wood Products Sale - Near Hartford, CT

Just an FYI: Parkerville Wood Products in Manchester, CT is selling 4/4 cherry for $4.50/bf for the whole month of September ($4.00 if you buy 50+ bf). IMO that is a really good price for around here and quite a bit off their regular price.

Thanks for the FYI: I will be heading to Manchester as soon as I can get my son to loan me his SUV.

Parkerville Woodproducts is an all-round fantastic place, well worth consideration for anyone within a reasonable distance of the Hartford area. They have a really excellent selection of hardwoods, consisting of all the usual domestic and exotics and lots of stuff that's less common, plus a solid selection of plywood. And the stock is stored and displayed in a manner that is extremely accessible and well suited to a craftsperson customer who wants to pick individual boards.

Also, they offer shop services by the hour, which has enabled me as a hobbyist to get shop sawn veneer slices cleaned up on a wide belt sander, a machine I could never possibly have in my shop, for around $125 a batch.