Thread: Can I get your opinion

Can I get your opinion

I'm asking moderators and members if it would be a good idea or not for me to post pictures of Jim Adkins recent work along with descriptions as written by Jim. We spoke a few minutes ago and Jim has 6 recent turnings that are beautiful reproductions of Hopi pottery pieces. Jim is having problems logging in. I thought if Jim emailed me pictures and descriptions, I could post here for everyone to enjoy. Your opinions please.

Obviously, the root problem of Jim's login problem needs to be solved.
    I don't see any problem with you posting on his behalf and it likely will be clear who is the creator of the reproductions is.

Jim had log in issues some years ago when I was a moderator. If his email remains the same as it has been since he last logged, I would guess it is related to the long periods of inactivity and the SMC vBulletin software requiring a new password. If he would click “forgot password” he could generate a new one and login.

I will “report” this thread and perhaps a moderator will chime in.

Left click my name for homepage link.

Jim's account here is active, he should be able to login but his contributor status expired several years ago. He can still upload pictures but won't be able to see them. He should contact me or Jackie if he wants assistance, we can probably help him with whatever problem he is experiencing. Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page.

Richard, if you would like to upload Jim's pics that's fine.

I just tried to log in & I think I was successful? Somebody confirm I'm properly logged in, please.
    If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is probably not for you

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    But rather learning to dance in the rain

In like Flyn. horizontal ,vertical, and color…working.

Thank you Mr. Fulks. It's been a very long time since I last posted here. Maybe later today I'll try to upload a picture of my recent doings?
    If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is probably not for you

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    But rather learning to dance in the rain