Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Build-along Project for November

Looks like you made it with a day to spare. It came out great!

Will try for better lighting in the room once the glare from the sun is gone...
    MovingDay, Photo Shoot 2.JPG
    It sits at the foot of the bed, and also serves as a TV Stand. Boss also has a hamper at that location ( Laundry Detail, again?)
    MovingDay, Photo Shoot 4.JPG
    That is the 4 drawer "Night Stand" that I was trying to match up to...

Camera does NOT have a Flash, for some odd reason...so I may have to find a way for more light in this room...

Old 4 drawer chest of drawers was the Boss' folks from LONG ago. It is now resting out on the curb....will see how long before someone grabs it...

Stay tuned...
    A Planer? I'm the Planer, and this is what I use

If the old chest was solid wood, I'd be picking it up and using the wood. That's how I roll. I've gotten some really nice maple and white oak that way. Close to an inch thick. Very usable for hobby stuff.

Chest of Drawers is done, and been delivered to the Bedroom. I do have some "Leftovers" that I MIGHT resaw down a bit...otherwise, I think a short vacation is in order?

Have to clean and put away a lot of tools, and get the bench cleaned off....

Thanks for following along!
    A Planer? I'm the Planer, and this is what I use

Hey Steven, it looks really nice. Good job. Might want to wax the drawer runners before loading them up.