Thread: File Download

File Download

~I am new to the forum. I am trying to download the EZCad2.14.11 FIX.zip file but it tells me I do not have authorization to do so. How can I get authorization to complete the DL?

Access to images and other attachments as well as private messaging and the Classifieds requires that you be a Contributor. Click on the "Donate" button up above to become a Contributor.

Jim
    Forum Moderator

$40 per month? Way too expensive for me.

Not sure where you got that number but it is only $6 to become a Contributor for a year.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

OK, Wasn't certain what level was required. I have paid the $6 thru Paypal so I will check back to see when I am able to download the file. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Jepson View Post
    Since installing the updated file, my memory errors have gone away,. but a new issue has shown up. I am engraving flat plates with text on them, quite large files and lots of characters and about 1/2 way through the cutting project the laser stops in mid stream and just sits there as if it has lost its direction. The center aiming laser is stuck at the point at which the laser stopped and does not return to center until the EZCad is shut down and restarted, but then I cannot continue from the point at which it stopped. Is this problem caused by the file update or is there another possible reason for this? The laser never did this until the new file was installed.
    David, this is not the right place to ask that question. Please post it in the relative forum discussion area...which I think is relative to engraving. This area is for help with the forum itself
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Blog Entries
    David, I moved your question to a new thread in the Engraving Forum https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread....ates-with-text
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

No one responded to my thread so I tried several things to correct the situation. Turns out there must be a flaw in the downloaded fix file offered on the blog because I could not get rid of the error until i deleted the fix file and went back to the factory supplied files that were replaced by the fix file. This should be posted somewhere so that people that want to download the file to try it are warned that there is an error in the file before they attempt to use it.

Any files or links you obtain here are provided by forum users and there is risk with that. SMC has no way to evaluate member provided files or links nor any responsibility to do so. If you feel there is a problem with the file, you can note your findings in the thread where the file or link was found. You may or may not get a follow up response; sometime because the original poster may not participate here anymore and nobody else has any knowledge. That is the nature of online communities.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...