Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need hat / cap to protect bald head

I've been wearing Nike fitted caps for a good while now. They don't come in many sizes but the largest fits fine. The thing I like about them is they can be thrown in the washing machine multiple times with no ill effect on them. They're expensive if you don't catch them on sale, but last many times longer than the team affiliated ones.

I don't like the flex fit stretch caps. They give me a headache.

Blog Entries
    Fjallraven makes lovely hats. I also have a Portland Cashmere that is special. My knowledge of both is down to my Daughter. She keeps me in nice hats.

IMG_1658.jpg My widows peak keeps climbing. This cashmere is pure luxury on bare skin.

My builds and my tools are rather junky compared to others on SMC, but I still have my mop top. The scalp underneath usually has a wound or two.

I am enjoying having a full size van again. I do miss some things about the old mini-van. I do not miss the hatch back rear door with the weakening gas spring!
    I need to see if I can find my attic and crawl space hat. It has been paper mache-ed with enough Titebond and strips of red rosin paper to keep an over long roofing or flooring nail from poking through while bumping along in a tight spot. Dropping the basin wrench while having head and shoulders stuck inside a cabinet is less unpleasant with a hat on.
    Last edited by Maurice Mcmurry; 11-11-2023 at 9:52 AM.

FINGER LAKES AREA , CENTRAL NEW YORK STATE
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gibney View Post
    In my case the propeller will remain static as a scarecrow.
    We all live in the land of OZ ......................you never know

scarecrow.jpg
    calabrese55
    Let your hands tell the story of the passion in your heart

Rain drops let me know there used to be hair. Raindrops keep falling on my head. One low ceiling room ive scraped the metal flashing that joins the cold air return. Rips hairs and skin off same times. So many head bangs and bumps that likely look the moon.

Im waiting for this

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...tudy-rcna90643
    Last edited by Warren Lake; 11-10-2023 at 10:04 PM.

I like the Stromy Kromer hats. Made in the UP of Michigan. I have a regular model (good for cooler weather) and a summer weight model.

I think they're stylish, but people don't really ask me for fashion advice.