Thread: Employment Opportunity In Titusville Florida

Blog Entries

Employment Opportunity In Titusville Florida

I received an E-Mail from Gold Tone Music Group stating that the company is seeking Luthiers and Instrument Technicians. Full time positions with decent pay and benefits. If I were able to relocate I would be thinking about applying.
    Best Regards, Maurice

That's an interesting offer they're making. The pay range is huge, from not much more than minimum wage to nearly double. It would be sad if an experienced banjo technician only gets burger flipper wages, but maybe that's life these days. I imagine this has to do with their recent purchase of OME Banjos, and the need to try to get people who are willing to move there and work for them and can do nice enough work for a brand with a high-end reputation like that.

Blog Entries
    I just helped a friend with his Mastertone that Gold Tone put a Bella Fleck neck on. They did a shameful job. They destroyed the lags by grabbing them with vice grips on the machine threads, then proceeded to strip the coordinator rods. I suspect that guy has been fired.

IMG_1721.jpg
    Last edited by Maurice Mcmurry; 11-24-2023 at 6:15 PM.
    Best Regards, Maurice

Blog Entries
    Still getting the E-Mails

Attention Banjo Craftsmen! We're Hiring!
    Best Regards, Maurice

Florida isn’t the cheapest cost of living these days either. That might be making it tougher for them to find people. We still have something like 8,000 people per week moving to Florida so all real estate and other costs are high down here.