Thread: Christmas Ornaments

Christmas Ornaments

This is my 21st year making laser cut and engraved ornaments for friends and family. Last year was 137 Santa Claus ornaments, this year 124 Mrs Santa Claus. These are my way of saying thank you to family, friends and special people that I do business with every year. They are a lot of work but absolutely enjoyed by those who receive them. I will get some finished pictures when I am finished making this years ornaments.

Santa Ornaments 2022.jpg Mrs Claus 2023.jpg

I can see why the recipients like them so much.
    Grant
    Ottawa ON

I am new to the Laser but made this ornament.. I have made several and painted a few.
    20231108_170606.jpg

Thanks guys, I enjoy making these ornaments but the number I have to produce can be very time consuming.
    The last picture is one of several ornaments that I made that is four foot tall that is used as a yard ornament using the same digital laser engraving file on my router.

IMG_1376.jpg IMG_1587.jpg Frosty.JPEG
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 11-29-2023 at 8:24 AM.

I LOVE the tree one! I had a sudden flashback to Cookie Monster. The ornaments are great. They all have wonderful happy expressions.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Larry, I love that ornament.

Keith
    job well done you do good work , detailed and colourful

I just hung Big Frosty and the large Snowman on our front porch columns. I will try to make the 48" tall Santa and Mrs Santa for next years porch decorations. I have to make another large Frosty and Tree for family Christmas gifts, just loaded the PVC sheet on my Router in the shop. I hope to get them done in the next few days.

Santa and Mrs Claus 2.jpg
    Last edited by Jackie Outten; 12-13-2023 at 11:20 AM.