Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Tractor (non-wood-working tool/toy)

Been a busy couple of weeks adding to the Orange Fleet.

Traded in my Polaris Ranger single seater for a new Kioti K9 2440 double seat with 24hp diesel. It’s no where near as peppy as the 60hp gas Ranger engine, but it will seat my whole family and shares the diesel fuel used in my two tractors.
    IMG_4732.jpg

Picked up a barely used Woods RT72.40 6’ tiller. It’s red but almost looks orange. LOL. Does a very nice job. Prior owner must have never really used it because other than a scratch or two in the paint, it looked and operates like new.
    IMG_4703.jpg

Traded in a bunch of older implements that were either too large or too small for this tractor along with an extra 12’ utility trailer we didn’t need and ended up with enough credit to justify some new gear.
    IMG_4681.jpg

New gear included a 64” Kioti DH2064 harrow made by Woods, a 6’ heavy duty Bad Boy rotary cutter and a 6’ Bad Boy box blade.
    IMG_4654.jpg
    IMG_4652.jpg
    IMG_4566.jpg

Also got the second rear port installed for hydraulic top and tilt links and got the Kioti 3rd function kit installed so my grapple will work now
    IMG_4650.jpg
    IMG_4698.jpg

Blog Entries
    That is an impressive fleet! I am glad not to see a snow blower throwing up a giant rooster tail.
    Best Regards, Maurice