Thread: A new stable sign

A new stable sign

My granddaughter traded in her horse, Danny, for a new model, Nico. I finished a new stable sign just in time for Christmas.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

They both look really nice!! I miss our horses. But not what they were costing to feed and house!!! LOL
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Thanks Jim. Grandchildren are great! Little fuss & muss or expense. So far anyway...

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I have to settle for a grand nephew and a grand-cat for the moment. LOL Older daughter is not a good candidate for motherhood because of her disability but is a cat mom. Younger daughter and her SO may or may not have kids; too soon to tell. The 4 year grand nephew thing is because my niece (with two of her own) was an egg donor for awhile and actually has an open relationship with some parents; one of which is local to me and the rest are in one family in New Zealand who wanted their kids to all be genetically related. The youngster was here the other day "training" Oliver the dog. It was hilarious.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Looks great. Love the edge detail.

Thanks Michael. Sanding/smoothing the red oak end grain was not a lot of fun. The original sign out of pine was a lot easier.

Andy Rooney