Thread: Need Pinnacle 25W Mercury Laser M-Series Driver (not the PRO I, II or III version)

Need Pinnacle 25W Mercury Laser M-Series Driver (not the PRO I, II or III version)

I bought a Pinnacle 25W Mercury Laser M Series (prior to the PRO I, II, III models) back in late 2003 or 2004. The XP computer that I had back then died several years ago, and I could never get it to work with Windows 7 or later versions of Windows, so it has been setting in my shop for years, untouched. My research tells me that it will ONLY run with Windows XP. I'm now retired, and I have found a refurbished XP computer, so I'd like to try and get it up and going again. I've booted the engraver, and it seems to power up and cycle normally.

I've loaded the Laser Express 6.1 software that came with the laser engraver onto the recently acquired XP computer, but I can't find my disk with the laser/printer M-Series driver. Looking at the manual, it appears that the driver version for the M-Series should be 2.xx. I've found several references on the internet and this forum to the 3.xx version but none to the 2.xx version. I think I now just need the missing laser(print) driver to be able to see if it still works. Does anyone know where I can get a copy?

Thanks,
    Robert Wright

Shoot me an email. I have those files here somewhere. somesailor@gmail.com

Pinnacle ZX Explorer II
    40W, X3
    Vinyl Express Lynx 24"
    Epson 4800 Dye Sub Hybrid