Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: super surfacer knife grinder?

Short money for a good cause. Send me a message and I will reply.

I'm not sure my private message went through. I had trouble posting the picture, it didn't give me the option to download from my computer.
    IMG_3046.jpg

Richard, I sent you a message.

Hi Richard. I am a recent new member. I just now saw your post dated January 9, 2024 regarding the Makita LP1812C. If by some chance it is still available please let me now. Thanks Jon Dobrowolski
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Coers View Post
    Would you be interested in a Makita LP1812C in Peoria, IL? It's like new. Still has the protective film on the remote and new blade in the package. Extension tables in the original box.

I sent you a private message Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Coers View Post
    I'm not sure my private message went through. I had trouble posting the picture, it didn't give me the option to download from my computer.
    IMG_3046.jpg
    Richard, I tried sending a private message, but I’m not sure I sent it correctly. I’m not trying to skip ahead of Jon, but if he doesn’t buy your machine I’m interested. I drive through Peoria several times a year, so shipping won’t be an issue. Again, not trying to edge out Jon, just getting in line behind him. Thanks!