Thread: Finished my outdoor table.

Finished my outdoor table.

Cypress. Top has an opening and a ledge for a 3ft square marble top to drop in. Cross members for extra support for the marble. Drilled drain holes in the top of the ledge. Rounded over the top and bottom edges of the top and used a chamfer bit on the corners of the legs. "One Time" chestnut finish by John TenEyck in Chestnut coloring to kind of go with the brown marble. Put the top on the base this morning and it is day 3 of UV ray curing for the finish. Base and top sat out 2 days as separate pieces for curing the finish. Tomorrow we drop in the marble insert.

Thanks.

Brian

20240520_092713.jpg20240520_092721.jpg
    Brian

Looks good Brian
    Steve Jenkins, McKinney, TX. 469 742-9694
    Always use the word "impossible" with extreme caution

Well done, Brian. Wherever those sunspots were that we talked about are invisible now, so however you got rid of them worked well. Please post another picture or two after you get the marble top installed.

John

Yes we need more pics, with marble on it!
    The Plane Anarchist

Quote Originally Posted by John TenEyck View Post
    Well done, Brian. Wherever those sunspots were that we talked about are invisible now, so however you got rid of them worked well. Please post another picture or two after you get the marble top installed.

John
    I will. When we moved here in 2005 I carried the marble top to the basement by myself, now at 67 I need a 2nd pair of hands to get it upstairs. Thanks again. Brian
    Brian