Thread: rechargeable camping lantern

rechargeable camping lantern

We have a newish coleman camping tabletop rechargeable lantern. It looks like an old gasoline lantern. The battery is dead and no longer sold. Looking for suggestions for repalcements. I want to be able to plug it into a wall wart to charge. Only need a few hours of run time. I tried to charge it up because we have a big storm coming in tonight
    I do no want to have to pull all the loose batteries and find a charger base and wall wart.
    Bill D

Bill

On the pricey side but in general you get alot for your money with this brand. I have a dozen or so lights by them.
    We lost power for 3 days a few weeks ago and our old Lantern died. I ordered this . Its smaller than youd think so take note of dimmensions but it has dual color LEDs starts off warm if you are using it for accent lighting. And if you need a lot of light it goes cool white
    https://www.olightstore.com/olantern...amping-lantern

Also their rechargable system is nice. It is a magnet on the end of a USB that connects to all their rechargable devices

This has been great- use it for our frequent power outages as well as camping. They make a larger one as well.

https://www.rei.com/product/134927/g...i-core-lantern

If you have cordless tools then just get a light that uses your cordless batteries. Pretty much every maker of cordless tools makes a light that uses their battery. This way you don't have another battery in a light to worry about going bad.

Picked up a version of this light a few years back (all black) and it has worked great!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!