Thread: finger picking good

finger picking good

Last edited by Warren Lake; 02-19-2024 at 3:16 PM.

Epic. Thanks, Warren

Thanks for the links

Something old and something new.
    Always been a James Taylor fan.
    Thanks...

I also like James Taylor. I thought I was familiar with all his work. Then a song came on my Apple Music stream from an album called Appalachian Journey with Yo You Ma. It has a song with James Taylor called "Hard Times Come Again No More" which I had never heard. I was really surprised at how much I like this song. If you're a James Taylor fan, and you haven't heard this song, give it a listen. I think you will like it as well. Yo Yo Ma's cello goes with it surprisingly well.

There are probably a few of James Taylor's fans that don't know that he made a hot rod movie in 1971.
    Two Lane Blacktop

Blog Entries
    The guitar maker James A Olson was discussed in a SMC thread last year, with a link to his mini documentary. There is a neat part in that video about James Taylor. My admiration for James Taylor has been a slow burn. Slowed down a little by our punk rock kids making fun of him. The punk rocker is pushing 40 and enjoying living in Durham NC. He recently admitted liking the song Copperline. I smiled and said Yah.
    Best Regards, Maurice