Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
Yes, the devil is in the details. I waited to upgrade from 10x to 11x for awhile but I suspect I'll go to 12 if there's something there that interests me. Do note that there is a little increase in the upgrade cost going forward, but my understanding is that for a short time, folks upgrading right away will get the opportunity to upgrade for the previous upgrade price. For Aspire, that's $400 vs $450. So as soon as the details of what's new come out, consider them thoroughly so that if you do choose to go to v12, you can do it during that short window where the previous upgrade price will prevail. They are doing this to insure that long time customers who have kept up don't have a disadvantage compared to people who recently upgraded to v11.55 and get the V12 gratis. (This information is from a thread and company post in the Vectric forum)
I'm still running Aspire 8.5 If I need a new feature I will upgrade then. I run it On an Acorn controller running but not the lastest version of thier software. I found the newer version didn't like my setup