Thread: Cremation box for Stacie

Cremation box for Stacie

I made this for my Daughter in-laws ashes she passed just before Christmas several years back.
    Its maple burl shell that slides over the container.
    It took forever to get her ashes. It been a rough ride during the holidays ever since. This past Christmas my wife and I spend in the hospital. Wife had emergency surgery in November.
    2024 has been nothing but trouble.
    I would like to thank god the lord Jesus Christ for the help I’ve been given to carry on.
    Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Aj

Andrew, sorry to hear of your loss and I pray things get better for you and your family. And that's a beautiful tribute to your daughter in-law.
    Confidence: The feeling you experience before you fully understand the situation

Andrew I hope time eases your pain, you are not alone in this. As Jerry said, that is a fine tribute to your Daughter in Law.

Andrew, that’s a lovely box and is a wonderful sign of your love for her.

I hope things get easier.

Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

So very sad for your loss and challenges, Andrew. I hope that your world gets brighter.

That is a truly lovely tribute to your Daughter-in-law. It's beautiful and the windowed design adds wonderful visual contrast between the outer and inner case. Thanks for sharing it with us!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Thanks Jim and everyone else for the kindness.
    I do appreciate it.
    Aj

Andrew, praying you find some peace and comfort in the midst of sorrow and loss. Don’t know why the good Lord sends more challenges to some. I hope somehow it brings to you the ability to enjoy the gifts we do receive and the strength to hold on to the memories that make you smile.

So sorry Andrew hope the rest of 24 is better for you and family.