Thread: those crazy Amazon deals

those crazy Amazon deals

Was just looking around and noticed a new Bessey K-body clamp deal today. Did not see it yesterday:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/lis...998071-2198225

Buy 2 Besseys, get 1 free with code BESSEY24.

Unfortunately it didn't work... I just tried to purchase 9 of the 24" clamps, expecting to get three of them for free. When checking out I entered the promotional code but it indicated an error but did not offer specific details. Rats, I was hoping to get a bunch of new clamps. Maybe others will have better luck...

Hmm, me too

Having other issues with my order since I'm trying to take advantage of their other sales. Maybe we should just give a call and bug them.

I believe the offer is for "1" free Bessey with your order.

Just checked, I ordered 2 50" and one 24" and with BESSEY24 I got it for just under $72 shipped. You might be able to add a $4 item and get the SAVEON75 coupon for another $10 off.

you need to buy 2 or mor bessy clamps that are 31 inches or more in length to get the free 24 inch bessy clamp
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Loven
    you need to buy 2 or mor bessy clamps that are 31 inches or more in length to get the free 24 inch bessy clamp
    Scott
    Yes, like Scott said. Only one per order. Try making three orders. Should work. Maybe, if it doesn't work if the orders are all in a row, try making them two hours apart. Amazons computers have a 90 minute reset time on some types of orders.
    Mark Rios

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.

"All roads lead to a terrestrial planet finder telescope"

We arrive at this moment...by the unswerving punctuality...of chance.

Smile

I ordered 4 Bessy clamps 24" and 48" for $99 applied for amazon CC and got 30 discount and recieved them for 69.0 at my door. once I recieve the bill I pay it and cancel the CC maybe ill repeat it again later my 0.02
    thanks

I got two 50" and my freebie 24. I'll have to try it tomorrow morning to see if it will let me buy two more and get another freebie.

Btw I think that I am going to start keeping a tab of tool purchases iniated by this website. On second thought I think the calculator has a limited number of digits.

Update:
    I tried to make another order this morning at work and it won't work. On anothernote Scott is correct about needing the clamps that you are paying for to be 31" or more. I tried to get one 31' and two 24" (one for free of course) and it errors out on a friends account. When he changed it to two 31's and a 24 it went right through. I currently have an even # of 24's and an odd of 31's and I wanted to to make them all even. Oh well I guess that idea is out.
    Last edited by Brian Parker; 02-07-2006 at 9:25 AM.

I just ordered 2 -24", 1 -31" and 1-40" and applied the bessey24 and saveon75 discounts for a total price of 76.17 with free shipping. This beats out the bessey deal last year for the kits with 2 24's and 2 50's. Gotta love it. Hope it goes through...