Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bosch 3725DEVs ROS shop vac adapter

Quote Originally Posted by Donald G. Burns View Post
    Thanks, don't have a 3D printer but that looks like a better design than the Bosch one. Clips look more robust and the hose end could be customized to fit whatever diameter hose you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sabo View Post
    Jim , I’m with you on “use what ya got”.

I am not down with complaining about a tool or part being poor when it’s not used as intended/designed.
    You're kinda "on the fence" Dave, I think if you saw the Bosch RS006 you'd agree the clip is a weak design. While it has a better rating on Amazon (3.8 out of 5), the most common negative reviews (17% of reviews are 1 star) is the clip breaking. As to, "not used as intended/design", it is intended to connect a shop vac hose to the sander which is what I and those who gave it poor reviews used it for and I think it is a poor design (weak clip and doesn't match most common shop vac hose size). Also the main point of my OP was not to complain (I kinda gave them a pass on not fitting the hose) but to reach out to those who have the same adaptor and may have had the clips break, to ask what solutions they had for a fix.