Some years ago, I got the Voyager. Stuck a LLambrich keyless chuck on it. Definitely cool.
I felt this gear deserved a good table. Better than my first [newbie, lame] effort on the Delta. Better than my second effort on the PM1150A-VS. And so -

Voyager table is about 16" square. The "new" one [3 years old now] is 36" wide x 24" deep, double 3/4" BB ply glued and screwed. It surroounds the column, extending 2+" past the column. Lotta room - 6" x 36" - to set stuff where it cannot interfere with DP operations - important feature for me. It sits on the OEM table, held in place with wooden versions of t-track hold-down clamps [the ubiquitous blue Rockler gizmos].

Table Top 1.jpg Table Top 2.jpg

Gooseneck lamp built from components. HM fence. The fence locking bolts are in the back because I wanted the top of the fence clear - more on that in a moment. In the right photo you can see the table surrounding the post. The 80/20 extrusion in the back is there to accept gizmos - mounted on the other face - to position stock for end drilling. Shown holding gooseneck with shop vac bracket - rotates, bends, etc to position the pickup. remote fob is shop vac on/off - green tape increased my success in hitting the ON button.

Brush is a brush. 1/4" drive x 1/2" socket is a backup for the shop-made 1/2' socket crank handle - more on that later.

End Stop 1.jpg End Stop 2.jpg

The brackets and knobs on the top ends of the fence are there to accept end stops made with more 80/20 stuff. The stop on hte far right can slide down and lock, of course. Same set-up on both ends. That's why the lock knobs are behind the fence, not on top - needed the top clear for these stop assemblies.

Break time - Part 2 coming