Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kitchen food vacuum sealer "station"

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Schmid View Post
    Coffee vs meat priorities? who wins? hmmm, that is a tough one... The horror of "first world" problems
    The beloved morning latté always wins over meat. Why? Because Professor Dr. SWMBO likes meat a lot less than I do and the morning coffee is not optional for either of us. I make enough meatless meals to keep her happy and she eats the meaty ones when they are on the menu, too. Tomorrow, it's corn beef and cabbage.

-----
    On your other concern about weight, absolutely pay attention to the specifications for the lifts you consider. The Rev-A-Shelf unit I used in the shop is rated up to 60 lbs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    The beloved morning latté always wins over meat. Why? Because Professor Dr. SWMBO likes meat a lot less than I do and the morning coffee is not optional for either of us. I make enough meatless meals to keep her happy and she eats the meaty ones when they are on the menu, too. Tomorrow, it's corn beef and cabbage.

-----
    On your other concern about weight, absolutely pay attention to the specifications for the lifts you consider. The Rev-A-Shelf unit I used in the shop is rated up to 60 lbs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1
    Fair enough

And that 60lb rev-a-shelf might do the job nicely if i do decide to go that route.
    Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    The beloved morning latté always wins over meat. Why? Because Professor Dr. SWMBO likes meat a lot less than I do and the morning coffee is not optional for either of us. I make enough meatless meals to keep her happy and she eats the meaty ones when they are on the menu, too.
    You just described my life.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.