Thread: Kudos Jessem - Miter Gauge

Kudos Jessem - Miter Gauge

I just purchased and received a Jessem Mite-R-Excel with Micro Adjuster and found it quite a nice setup. It was pricey but perfectly fit my SawStop ICS without any adjustment. The only thing I had to do was make and fit a zero clearance fence. Kudos to Jessem for making a solid well made product. I may toss my crosscut sleds, at least the large one that is way too cumbersome to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Mathews View Post
    I just purchased and received a Jessem Mite-R-Excel with Micro Adjuster and found it quite a nice setup. It was pricey but perfectly fit my SawStop ICS without any adjustment. The only thing I had to do was make and fit a zero clearance fence. Kudos to Jessem for making a solid well made product. I may toss my crosscut sleds, at least the large one that is way too cumbersome to handle.
    Yea it’s great. I tossed my big sled years ago, haven’t missed it.

I bought mine a few months ago and it's really nice. I also made a zero clearance fence. I won't toss my crosscut sleds as they also have benefits for larger (wider) cross cuts. I just wish the miter slot rail on the gauge was a few inches longer.
    Distraction could lead to dismemberment!