Thread: Following up on my question to admins

Following up on my question to admins

Can't open pics. Think I'm paid up until Q4 this year. Can somebody look into this and fix it / message me. Many thanks!
    Howard Rosenberg

Same problem here. Also logging in issues, unless I go to the Marketplace first. Go figure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Sack View Post
    Same problem here. Also logging in issues, unless I go to the Marketplace first. Go figure.
    I would suggest that you delete you log out of SMC. Delete your SMC cookies and SMC bookmarks from your browser and anything in the cache that shows SMC. Then close your browser. Once that is all done, open your browser and use this link to access SMC. https://sawmillcreek.org//forum.php. Once it opens, log in with your user name and password, remmbering to click on the remember me box. Then save that page as your bookmark for SMC.

If those steps don't work for you please come back and tell us what platform, operating system version and browser you are using.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Rosenberg View Post
    Can't open pics. Think I'm paid up until Q4 this year. Can somebody look into this and fix it / message me. Many thanks!
    Your account expired on 3-25-24
    I just put a week in your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    I would suggest that you delete you log out of SMC. Delete your SMC cookies and SMC bookmarks from your browser and anything in the cache that shows SMC. Then close your browser. Once that is all done, open your browser and use this link to access SMC. https://sawmillcreek.org//forum.php. Once it opens, log in with your user name and password, remmbering to click on the remember me box. Then save that page as your bookmark for SMC.

If those steps don't work for you please come back and tell us what platform, operating system version and browser you are using.
    Well, I tried all that and the problem persists. Using a desktop, Windows 12 (same problem with Windows 10), Google Chrome. It works fine if I go straight to Classifieds first.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Sack View Post
    Well, I tried all that and the problem persists. Using a desktop, Windows 12 (same problem with Windows 10), Google Chrome. It works fine if I go straight to Classifieds first.
    I am use four different systems. A laptop with Win 12, A Desktop with Win 10 and a A-14 phone and Android tablet all using Firefox and have no issues at all accessing SMC.
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 04-05-2024 at 7:29 AM.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute