Thread: FWW Digital access cost

FWW Digital access cost

I just realized my digital access to the Fine Woodworking site expired in February. Although I didn't use it a lot, I enjoyed being able to find older articles on line and occasionally look at the forums. I think I paid about $40/year the last time I subscribed but. now it is $99/ yr for what they call Unlimited. I'm sure this is a result of the new ownership and that magazine prices will soon increase also but I'm not buying into $99/yr for digital access. I hope they maintain the quality of the hard copy for a reasonable cos but if not , that may be the end of my print subscription also.

That does include the printed subscription too, IIRC. I find it, the videos and access to their previously published magazines invaluable. I paid the $99.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I have the digital access subscription (so no printed magazine for me) and just got an automatic renewal email. The cost is $34.95 for the year.
    And there was trouble, taking place...

I paid for a few years, but basically went back 20 years and copied every article that was remotely interesting and organized them by subject matter. That process took me weeks to complete.
    Regards,

Tom